There are 10 things you need to know about the Martian Notifier Smartwatch.
1. No voice commands or audio prompts
2. There are two batteries – one for the clock and one for the smart functions
3. There is a special cord to charge the Notifier
4. Alerts are sent via Bluetooth and show on a small OLED screen
5. Pairing the Notifier with an Android device is painful
6. Almost any app can work with the Notifier
7. A button activates the camera and Google Now
8. There is an app for customizing things
9. There is a leash/proximity feature
10. It’s a good value ($129)
One of our more popular videos:
New videos every Tuesday.
At Gadget Review we love cars and we love tech. Our goal you ask? Make them fun and easy to understand.
And find us here on social media (and more):
Music by: Televisor – Alliance